I'm spending every day for the next 30 days sharing my Happiness Project. Sign up now to get these messages sent directly to your email inbox! You'll get an email every day with one simple thing that you can do to make your life happier and bonus worksheets and guides to help you live your happiest life yet!
I spent most of 2020 sick with a respiratory virus that made my asthma go from barely noticeable to severe and uncontrolled. It took 8 doctors 12 months to figure this out. It was exhausting and terrifying to feel like I might die from something that no one could figure out.
Plus, add in the general trauma of 2020 with a deadly virus, isolation and fear... the last 2 years have been a lot to deal with.
It's easy to say, "I'm lucky to be alive" and "a lot of people had it worse." I get that. But I don't that it's right to ignore the pain and trauma that you experienced. It was bad and it's ok to say that. Your pain is valid. Your experience was real and it's ok to feel bad, even if some people had it worse.
I know that it takes me a while to deal with big feelings. I'm finally getting to the end of processing it all a year later. I realized this year, in 2021, that I was tired of feeling bad and it's finally time for me to prioritize my happiness.
That brought me to the next problem: what makes me happy? Where does happiness come from? Not overall happiness, but daily happiness or an overall feeling of joy?
My INFJ Happiness Project was the answer!
Here's How It Works
My INFJ Happiness Project is a series of blog posts that are being released every day. When you sign up, I'll send you an email every day with a link to the new post, so you don't miss any of them. Plus, you'll get access to bonus videos, worksheets and guides to help you find happiness in your daily life as well.
#happiestlife30 is my INFJ Happiness Project. You'll get an email every day with one simple thing that you can do to make your life happier. These are the things that have brought me out of burnout, disconnect and fear to a much happier version of me!
Along with the emails, you'll get bonus worksheets and guides to help you live your happiest life yet!
1. Be willing to change 2. Make a promise to yourself 3. Look at what you eat 4. Meditation 5. Relaxing 6. Learning 7. Let go of the outcome - desire and expectations
Days 8 - 14: Clean Up Your Actual Space
8. Clean your space 9. Organize your space 10. Supplement 11. Exercise 12. Go outside - grounding 13. Eating habits 14. Listen to music
Days 15 - 21: Things to Stop Doing
15. Stop living other people's version of your life 16. Stop watching the news 17. Let go of people who make you feel unacceptable 18. Stop being so social 19. Stop Complaining - Make a list of gratitudes 20. Stop worrying about what others think 21. Stop Wasting Time
Days 22 - 28: Things to Start Doing
22. Be inspired 23. Make a plan of something to look forward to 24. Figure out your way to help people 25. Self-care 26. Plan your day with intention 27. Journal Your Feelings 28. Do something that you're afraid of
Days 28 & 30: Remember & Refocus
29. Remember who you are - you do difficult things 30. Reset. Readjust. Refocus. Restart.
Sign up for #happiestlife30 Now!
Along with the emails every day for the next 30 days, you'll get bonus worksheets and guides to help you live your happiest life yet!